Charity WORD Quiz For Spalding Gentlemen's Society

For prize quizzers looking for answers. We have a strict policy of NOT allowing people to post answers publicly so that we don't spoil the quiz for other people. Giving clues is fine though.
sgsquiz
Quizzer
Quizzer

Charity WORD Quiz For Spalding Gentlemen's Society

Postby sgsquiz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:16 pm

Spalding Gentlemen's Society Reg Charity No. 216131

The latest fundraising charity quiz has been created, to help us all who are having to self isolate at home. It is a 130 question WORD quiz, based on the Societies initials ‘SGS’. There will be three prizes, £20 for first place, £10 for second, and a £5 random prize, picked from all entries. It is only £1 to enter, and the closing date is the 1st August 2020, so plenty of time to exercise those little grey cells. The quiz is available either by email to quiz.sgs@gmail.com or by download from the Society website at http://www.sgsoc.org and head for the ‘news’ section. Please pay on entry, the answers can only be supplied to those that send in their answer sheets.
Good luck, stay safe.
Dave
Spalding Gentlemen’s Society
Charity No. 216131

sgsquiz
Quizzer
Quizzer

Re: Charity WORD Quiz For Spalding Gentlemen's Society

Postby sgsquiz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 am

Hi All,

It has just been pointed out to me, and rightly so, there is a small error in Q44 of this quiz. The answer (4,7)
is one 'S' letter short, so sorry about that.
If you have already dowloaded it, then of couse I will mark this answer as correct, but I have now changed the question in copies sent out from now.

I am so sorry about this, in my rush to get this quiz out to help all of us in isolation, I made this error.

Stay safe.

Dave

sgsquiz
Quizzer
Quizzer

Re: Charity WORD Quiz For Spalding Gentlemen's Society

Postby sgsquiz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:09 pm

ANOTHER CORRECTION

Just a small correction to Q84, there is an 'S' missing from the anagram in this question.

Sorry again.

Dave

Return to “Prize Quizzers”